Google frequently updates its search algorithm. Sometimes it's hard to say which update affected website traffic. That's why we created the Impact Monitor.
With Impact Monitor you can analyze not only your own websites, but also competitors. We use data from Alexa Daily Global Rank Trend for traffic estimating and Moz's Google Algorithm Change History
If you want to use Google Analytics data, check the Barracuda's PANGUIN Tool (requires Google Analytics Account).
Useful reading links:
- PAnguin (Panda/Penguin) Tool
- Moz Google Algorithm Change History
- Matt Cutts: Google and SEO (blog)
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
- SearchEngineLand: What is Google Penguin
- SearchEngineLand: What is Google Panda
- SEOmoz: The Difference Between Penguin and an Unnatural Links Penalty
- Maile Ohye from Google on common mistakes in SEO Youtube
- Matt Cutts from Google on Unnatural Links to site Youtube
- SearchEngineLand: Google DMCA Penalty Update
- Google webmaster central: Google Page layout algorithm (aka Ads Above The Fold)
- SearchEngineWatch: How to recover from Above the Fold Update
- MOZ: What is 7-Result SERP?
- SearchEngineLand: Deconstructing The Google EMD Update
Please send useful links to [email protected]